Monday, April 1, 2013

Prompt #9


If you could create a movie of your life, who would you cast and what would the story be?

I don’t think I would cast anyone in a movie of my life. I have too many obstacles in my life and wouldn't want anyone to even try to begin to try to understand the stress or pain I have had to experience. I do understand people have had way worse happen to them, but I don’t want anyone to have to walk a mile in my shoes. I don’t think people would be able to understand why I do what I do, why I have hurt my family, or even hurt myself. There are something’s in my life others have experienced, but I don’t wish anyone to have to experience my life if they haven’t had to already themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment